20070118

SCHOOL!!

Haven't been updating this lately.. My lecturer actually said blogging is a serious waste of time. AHHHH, I totally disagreeeee. Sometimes, blogging cures boredom! (BEAMS) Which is something I'm killing right now.

Hm, school have been busy and all, with piling project deadlines and OPEN HOUSE! Hahaha, please come to TP OPEN HOUSE : D tomorrow and Saturday! There will be free, FREEEEEE Ben &Jerry's ice-cream! LOL. Nahahahahas. I've been aiming it for a longgggg while this afternoon. Hmmm.. RMT's LT show.. Sigh, I.... Suck. Don't talk about it. :/ Erm, it rained when the Band performed today. Kinda upsetting.. 'Cause it's like a total waste of my time : ( Pray it doesn't rain tomorrow, then we'll have BIG FUN UNDER THE SUN!!! Ok, whatever.

The band's kinda breaking up. I am seriously, effingly, awfully upset. U-P-S-E-T. I heard so many of my band-khakis wanting to quit, even my closest saxists are leaving me. If everyone leaves, do I still have a reason to stay? Hmmmm... Still there are a few of my dearest and my passion for music that is pulling me back. What should I do?? Should I stay? Or should I go??

RSB project is dued TODAY, 19 Jan!!! 1R01! ALL THE BEST...! :)) No more last minute! :/
Anyway, post up some pictures.. Random pictures. :)
"FELFEL AND JOL bored during tutorials! Very adorable huh?"
"A picture with my lesbian crush, hanna-suuu! Lol. Ok, that was a lie, she's my darling bestie classmate!! ;D"
"My LT Show partner, darling Joanna! Ha, damn random, luh."
"SHADES? :D AND I DON'T LOOK LIKE A PIG HERE! Stupid pig, you know who I'm refering to!!!!"
"Finally a class photo! :D Presenting to you my class, 1R01!! Thanks for the year!!"


ERM, Ya that's all. BYE!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home